This weekend we went with Chuck and Mindi to Magic Mountain. I drove down with them and Carl was already in California. We spent all day Saturday at Magic Mountain and rode almost everything at least once. We couldn't believe how many teenagers filled the park ... probably because of Fright Fest. We got Flash Passes which let us go in the short line, which was awesome. The only line we really waited in was for Deja Vu ~ which we did for 2 hours (they didn't take flash passes). A very fun weekend ... one we look forward to doing again.
We love doing couple weekend getaways ....
the next one is already being brainstormed ... want to come?
We didn't yet blog in 2006 when we went with the Dayton's ... and we missed them on this trip. Below are two highlights from our 2006 trip!



Hilarious!!!! I have been wanting to see that video forever! I love it! :)
ReplyDelete