Laparoscopy surgery seemed to have gone well yesterday. I will know more in a week and a half when I have my follow-up appointment. I am so grateful for family, friends, modern technology and effective pain medication. I couldn't believe how nauseated the anesthetic made me feel yesterday. I was happy to have woken up this morning feeling much better. I enjoyed breakfast in bed with the kids and was so grateful to my lil' sis Toresa for not only taking care of our kids last night, but also ALL day today.
A BIG thanks to my mom for being such a wonderful grandma yesterday and loving our kids while we were away. Thank you Mindi for the good reading material "Twilight" while I am down. Thank You Jenny & Christine for bringing in a HUGE and DELICIOUS dinner last night that also feed us lunch and dinner today. Thank you to everyone that called and checked on me and have kept me in your prayers.
In case you want to get grossed out ... here is a beautiful photo of one of my three incision (my belly button):
I am so glad to hear that you are doing fine. I guess it shows you how great of a sister I am that I didn't even know you were having surgery until I read your blog. I guess blogs really do keep family informed. I know it is probably late but if you need anything let me know. I have been so out of it this week. I am still trying to adjust to being home. Again I love you and truly if you need anything let me know. Love Tara
ReplyDeleteTami, Okay, graphics are a little much. I'm glad you are doing so much better today. I called Carl and asked about you but you were sleeping. Probably what you needed the most. Take care
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom (Zina)
Hope you are feeling better. Give me a call when you feel up to it. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that your surgery went okay and that you were well taken care of! I'm also glad to hear that you let someone bring you dinner (even though you wouldn't let me)! :o) I hope you heal well and start feeling back to normal soon!
ReplyDelete