Friday, May 23, 2008

Spring Semester is Over ...

I am so excited to announce that the Spring Semester is officially done. I earned an A in each of my five classes this semester, with the help of my husband, children, family & closest friends. I feel a huge sense of accomplishment to be able to finally say that I have my Associates Degree in Secondary Education. A wonderful step in reaching the ultimate goal. I am dreading the financial expense of getting my Bachelor Degree ... the total cost of tuition, fees and books are about triple that of CSN.

I am taking a break this summer from school. I will throughouly enjoy every minute with our children swimming, reading, playing, going for walks & bike rides, watching movies and just having time. We are so excited that we will be spending a week this August in Mexico as a family. :)

You all know who you are ... THANK YOU for your encouragement and support.

The biggest THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU goes to Carl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment