These are a few snapshots of him taking a break to bond with our beautiful Preston. He was trying to get him to scoot over to him ... something he is just starting to do.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Preston & Daddy ~
Carl has been working so hard around the house to help me get things organized. Since Preston was born, I have had this overwhelming feeling of needing the house organized. I don't think in my entire life I have ever at one point been completely organized. There is always something to go through or a pile to give away. I love Carl and his willingness to pitch in and help when I need him.
These are a few snapshots of him taking a break to bond with our beautiful Preston. He was trying to get him to scoot over to him ... something he is just starting to do.

These are a few snapshots of him taking a break to bond with our beautiful Preston. He was trying to get him to scoot over to him ... something he is just starting to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment