Before:

Alanna did an awesome job at her dance (tap) recital today. She loves dance and is really excited to advance to the next level in January. She taps all around the house and it is wonderful to see her doing something she loves.
Thank you mom for bringing her flowers ~ she loved them. Thank you Dad & Toresa for also coming and supporting her at something she worked really hard at. She was grateful to have you all there.
After:
She is so pretty! I'm glad she loves to dance!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby! I will keep you in my prayers that everything works out!
Merry Christmas!
We got your Christmas card today - it's SO cute!! And CONGRATS on the pregnancy!! I hope everything continues to go well. I, too, agree that modern medicine is truly a blessing!! Sounds like you guys have had a fun December! I love making christmas goodies!! So fun! What cute pictures of Alanna in her dance costume!
ReplyDelete