Tina and I met up and spent the day together. We got Austin's Court of Honor pics taken and then headed off to Sky-mania. This of course after stopping by In N Out. I hadn't ever been, but some of the kids had. It was a blast and worth how expensive it was. We had a lengthy negotiation period of who was going to spend the night where ... Tina ended up with Ashley, Austin and Curtis. I ended up with Kasey, Alanna, Peyton, Haleigh, and Cody. How did that happen?
I was glad it did. When we got home we made chocolate chip cookies, ate a lot of dough, then a lot of cookies; the kids played until it was very late. I am so excited for the kids and love every opportunity we get to give them time with their cousins. I remember the MANY trips we took to Utah and Arizona and treasure the memories we had with our cousins. I try hard (although it doesn't happen often enough) to get the cousins together.
Love you guys TONS!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment