Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quick Update ~

Our home has been really busy the last couple weeks. I try to just enjoy the minute that I am in. It has been fun keeping up with homework myself and with the kids. The kids grow and change so fast, I try to not blink. 

I have two weeks of cleaning and then I am down to just the weekends. It will be nice to not make the drive to Boulder City twice a week and have to try and quickly clean before needing to get the kids into bed. 

Curtis has earned another handful of merit badges and has a court of honor this Thursday. 
Kasey is thoroughly enjoying her teachers and the fourth grade. 
Alanna loves her classroom teacher, her GATE teacher and has started dance class and absolutely loves it.
Peyton loves to do school at home and is a little sponge with the information he absorbs.

I love being a wife and mother and couldn't ask for a better way to enjoy and spend my time and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment